We had a simple goal
“Make it super easy to sell ads”
So we talked to real people — webmasters, Fortune 500 folks and even our local florist : )
The result — a brand new ad manager with a
- refreshingly easy to use self-service interface,
- ridiculously precise ad targeting, and
- reassuring control over billing, ad quality and client relationships.
Latest News and Tips
- Mar 31stTrafficspaces Integrates with Stripe to Make Payments Easier for Publishers
- Apr 2ndIncrease Reach And Revenue With The New Trafficspaces Network Builder
- Feb 17thAd Bundling – a new way to offer Special Deals to Advertisers
- Apr 11thAnnouncing Support for Email Newsletter and RSS Feed Advertising
- Jan 19thFacebook is NOT a Ponzi Scheme
- Aug 16th2 Simple Ways to Increase Advertiser Conversions
What Everyone is Saying
The best looking user interface, white-label, and payment integration.
Advertisers ... appreciate the added flexibility that it brings into the process. It is a true breath of fresh air in the scene
It screams independence off ad networks
I came across your site after an hour of searching google for ad managers... I really think the model you are targeting with your product is spot on!
OpenX and google admanager fall very short. I'm looking into a product ...but yours looks much nicerJoe Wolin, Aspen Labs
Thank you so much for setting this up and customizing it for the look of my site. It looks great so far.
I am thrilled that you are developing TrafficSpaces as you are. It will fill a huge niche that has been missing, and I know that it will be tremendously successfulJennifer Wallace, Denver Geeks