The Platform runs on software developed and hosted by Trafficspaces Inc., its subsidiaries and third party contractors ("Application Provider").
A. INFORMATION COLLECTION
C. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
1) If you are a Publisher we may share information about your Site, including but not limited to page impressions, site traffic, prices and readership with Advertisers, Publishers or Users. We will not share personally identifiable information about you with Advertisers without your prior consent. We may share your e-mail address with other Publishers and your traffic data with the Publisher who enrolled you into using the Trafficspaces Service.
2) If you are an Advertiser we may disclose your contact information and e-mail address to Publishers on whose Sites you have ordered an Ad Campaign.
3) If you are a User, we may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about you with Publishers or Advertisers such as the number of users who visit a Publisher site or the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually. Further, you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the Publishers that you access. You should contact Publishers directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning their use of your information such as, for example, communications you may or may not wish to receive.
4) Other Disclosures. Trafficspaces may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if Trafficspaces has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of Trafficspaces. Trafficspaces may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to Publishers or Advertisers, or third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize Trafficspaces to make such disclosures.
5) Domestic and International Use. All personally identifying information collected by Trafficspaces may be used in the United States or if the Services are undertaken by Trafficspaces for a foreign Publisher or Advertiser, such information may be transferred to that Publisher or Advertiser outside of the United States and you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
6) Merger or Acquisition. If Trafficspaces Inc. is merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
D. REVIEW AND MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
If you are a Publisher or Advertiser, you may add, modify or update your email address, name, mailing address and other contact information by accessing the “My Account” page on the Trafficspaces Service. Other personal information may be modified or updated by contacting Trafficspaces as set forth in Section H below. Trafficspaces may retain transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with a Trafficspaces Publisher or Advertiser. You should contact the Publisher or Advertiser directly in order to access, modify or update your personal information with them.
E. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As a part of the Trafficspaces Services, Trafficspaces provides links to web sites operated by third parties. Trafficspaces is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content of those third party sites.
Trafficspaces stores personally identifiable information obtained through registration securely and considers it part of the assets of its business. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, Trafficspaces has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. You should consider any communication that you transmit to Trafficspaces (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and agree that Trafficspaces will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
Trafficspaces uses reasonable efforts not to collect, use or disclose individually identifiable information from children under the age of 13. The Trafficspaces Services are not targeted at children, and children may not use any of the Trafficspaces Services.
H. FURTHER INFORMATION
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer, 552 Greens Branch Lane, Smyrna, DE 19977
Phone: (302) 299 2505
Email: privacy (AT) trafficspaces (DOT) com
You may also use the above contact information if you think any information about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or if you want to change the sort of information about you that Trafficspaces may have collected.